Sunday, December 25, 2005

yippiee..

I have completed my exam week!! hooraay!!
not included there is one more exam on tuesday, but it will be an open book exam, so i don't really have to study that hard. yippiee!! hooraay! hooray!!
i celebrate this by buying myself a new pair of jeans of Mango. because Mango is on salee!! hahaha.. (y'know this is not an everyday sight that i'm paying for a quite expensive one, but hey, why not!! a little bit of year-end present from myself..hehehe..) i went hours and hours at Pondok Indah Mall (PIM). until my legs hurts. and when i'm paying for the parking, i just realized that i spent 6 hours in PIM! hahaha.. 6 hours of shopping.. weewww.. it's feels so great.. hahahaha...
This week, my mom went Hajj. It's an Islamic tradition that everybody go to Mecca and hope for Gods blessings. It's very tough to do Hajj. cause.. just imagine.. every moslem in all around the world, gathered at one place at one time and all they do is praise the Lord. Cool,heh? Someday, I really want to go Hajj. and then be a better moslem. huehuehue..=)
Hoaah.. I have edit some of Tompi's photos..but i'm tired.. or.. i just work at it tommorow? howaaa tommorow i'm going to watch King Kong.. a Peter Jackson's newest movie. I really want to watch more movie from him, since the Lord of the Rings was a huge succesfull. That was awesome.. the effects, the casts.. Now, i'm really curious about King Kong.. I'll tell you later..


Merry Christmas!

No comments: