Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Kong the King

Finally I watched King Kong. Wheew.. it was a very good film! the effects overall was great! eventhough, my friend said that in some scene, the masking was not very good (yeah right, he is an editor.. not wonder that he can 'see' such things) But, still, I really love the film. and I think the casts is good too. I really love Adrien Brody.. *muah muah*. It's a-must-see-film this season..
My favorite scene is when they trying to find Ann in the Skull Island, they met a big dinosaurus thing.. ( i really don't know which is brontosaurus or other dinosaurus' name. hahaha) and the big dino were chased by a little carnivora dino, the effects were great! they were chasing one and another.. and when Jimmy running and almost slipped of the cliff, (which he didn't) Wheew! it was awesome! Bowo and I, we're just say " waaw keren!" and we clapped (a very silent clap, of course. hahaha)
That day, we spent almost 9 hours at PIM, wandering around PIM1, PIM2.. hahaha.. Today, i have a plan to go to PIM again, but I caught a flu and end up by sleeping all day. hehehe..

No comments: