Monday, December 19, 2005

exam week

This Monday i'm on my exam week, so i didn't go to my office.(thanks for the flexibility,bos!hehe) My first exam was... ehmmm.. i don't know.. i'm a little bit hopeless about it. hehe.. there's only 1 analytical question. which, if i didn't answer it, i wouldn't get a point!! soooooooo.......... i just wrote everything inside my head. Just let it out..hahaha.. it's about trias politica and human rights in Indonesia, writing about a murder of Munir (a very 'vocal' man for human rights) which until this day the govnmnt haven't found who killed him and what the modus of his killing. Many speculation were told. But until now no one have the answer. I heard a news from the radio on my way home that Bono U2 will come to Indonesia to see the hearing of Munir's case. Wow! that's great!

and I heard that Franz Ferdinand will have a concert in Bangkok.. Waaaa... why they didn't perform hereeee?? I really want to watch them perform! I'm sure the show will be great.. cause I heard from my friend in sydney, he never get the tix for the show because the tix always sold out. Fuuh.. I'm sooo jealous.. Why, many musicians were afraid to held a show in Indonesia? Indonesia is a safe and friendly country.. hehehehe.. Recently, Michael Buble just canceled his show in Jakarta (not counting of many artists that canceled their show because of the bombing). *Aaarrgh I hate those people! They just ruined our peaceful country!

Within 2 weeks, new year's eve. Have anyone got a 'New Year Resolution'? hehehe I never got my 'new year resolution' done. I have this resolution from 2 years ago to give up smoking. But i never did.Hahahahahahaa... I think I'm going to have that resolution again this year.. :)

No comments: