Friday, March 10, 2006

back to my routine

fuuh..after almost a week i work at javajazzfestival now i'm having my old routine again..got up at 730, went to work, went to campus at night, doing homeworks at midnite,sleep at 1 and then got up at 730 again..

on the festival i handled Mezzoforte. they played some kind of jazz funk instrumental.(hmmmmmmmm is it?) but it was nice,though. i really like their play. eventough i kinda find some hardways of dealing with them, but it's oke. it just a little different of what i have had last year,where everyday i handled differentartists.by meeting them, i got a very new experiences. i met with mr.ndea davenport too..(featured brand new heavies). Mr gulli and mrs. davenport had given my some lessons of life.which i will remember all my life and i'm going to have it all, as i promised to myself.the first time i met mr.thomas, mr.grimur,mr.bruno,mr.eythor,mr.oskar,mr.gulli,mr.johann,mr.sebastian,and mr.dag i hardly remember their names.hahahaha.. but now, sometimes i miss them so much.beside that, i really miss the joy i had on the festival. meeting new friends, hangout with them, sleeping and sharing bed with my friends, even one day i have to sleep on the floor,but it was a very good moments i have.

now, i'm going to singapore for a couple of days. after that i'm going to have my exam week. *sigh*

No comments: